Sunday, December 10, 2006

The Big 30!

Why celebrate your 30th when you can celebrate 90? Helen, Hanna and I decided to go throw one big party to celebrate our birthdays. Our church was kind enough to offer us the sanctuary for the party. Each of us prepared food for the buffet and Ralf and I mixed the dance music with the help of iTunes. A good time was had by all. We all said that we probably wouldn't have thrown a big party - if we hadn't have had the chance to do it together.
90th Birthday Party

Later for my actual birth day - Ralf surprised me with tickets to Munich for the weekend. Then we turned around and surprised Steffi on her birthday by showing up at their place for a birthday brunch (cleared of course in advance with Roger!). Later along with Tanja and Ralf I experienced my first real Bavarian Brewery and we rounded out the day with some live Jazz at a local club. On Sunday, I went and busted all Ralf's plan by getting sick - having to pass on the sightseeing tour he had planned. I got a rain check for our next visit to Munich...
Birthday Trip to Munich

No comments: